Need medical care but don’t know visiting our AFC center is worth a risk? Never fear! We provide top-quality care at an affordable price, and we’re not lying.
Read on as our AFC Urgent Care Monroe Road team highlights why visiting our team is the right choice.
- Visiting our urgent care facility is less expensive than traveling to the emergency room. Every year, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when the non-emergency treatment they require could be provided by our urgent care center. On average, a visit to our urgent care clinic costs between $100 and $200, whereas an emergency room visit costs more than $1,000.
- We deal with a wide variety of insurance providers. You shouldn’t be concerned that our AFC center won’t be able to accept your insurance payment type. We work with large organizations like Medicare in addition to most major health insurance programs. You may get a complete list of acceptable insurance companies here.
- A discounted cost is available for self-pay options. There is a $140 office fee for visiting our AFC facility, however if you are self-paying or do not have insurance, we offer lower rates. You can contact us here if you have any questions about our self-pay options.
- Attending our urgent care center on any given day is a good idea. We’re open seven days a week, with extended hours to fit your busy schedule! We’re open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Don’t want to be late for work? Don’t worry! We’re open on weekends and can assist you get back on your feet and back to work as soon as possible.
- You don’t need to make an appointment. We provide non-emergency care without the need to schedule an appointment ahead of time! You also don’t need to make an appointment if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test. Simply come in and we’ll get you or a member of your family taken care of.
- We get you in and out quickly. No matter the time or day you come in, we strive to provide you with a quality, efficient experience. Whether you visit us on a Monday or a Friday, our goal is to get you in and out in less than an hour after you’ve had your non-emergency needs met.
Remember, our AFC Urgent Care Monroe Road team is here for you! Don’t hesitate to stop by today if you need non-emergency care.