When you’re feeling less than your best, you want to receive medical care from a person or an organization you can trust has only the best intentions for you—our AFC Urgent Care Monroe Road center does.
Not only are many of the services we provide more affordable than competitors’ prices, but we genuinely care for everyone inside our urgent care center doors.
Read on to learn more about our AFC Urgent Care Monroe Road team!
- We don’t send people through the hospital system when we can’t meet a need. Despite the fact that this does provide people with quality care, we know how expensive a trip to the hospital can be. Instead, our AFC team directs patients to nearby centers like OrthoCarolina Urgent Care and Charlotte Eye Ear Nose. Additionally, because of our strong connections with local medical professionals, we can get you an appointment in a timely manner.
- The expertise of our medical providers keeps patients out of the ER. No one likes having to go the ER if they don’t have to. Not only is the ER way more expensive than visiting our urgent care center, but it also takes forever to receive the care you need. Our medical providers have lots of experience and are highly skilled in treatment and diagnosis, which is what you need to get the care you deserve in our center, rather than having to spend tons of money in the hospital system.
- We have a low turnover rate and promote from within. Did you know? Our Medical Director and Co-Medical Director have been with AFC since the inception of the company. This speaks to the emphasis we put on keeping around talent and providing a quality environment for our medical providers. Because of our low turnover and long-tenured staff, you’ll keep running into the same people at our AFC facility, making it easier for you to feel at ease while receiving the quality health care you deserve.
- We always have an MD available virtually. While it is true that we don’t always have a doctor on-site, you’ll always be able to speak to one, even if it’s virtually. This separates us from a lot of our competitors.
- We care about local events just as much as you do! We encourage you to catch a Charlotte FC game as a family, to have fun at Indoor Kart Racing or maybe even catch a film at the IMAX Dome! There are so many great places to visit and have fun in our area, which can all help you bond as a family and improve your overall health and quality of life.
Need non-emergency care? We’re here for you and your family seven days a week! Don’t hesitate to stop by our AFC center today.